Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gryff Quiz

Ok, the family and I have been sick this week and I am late with this, but it should still count for the week, right?

What yarn shop did Henry Longstaff shop at for yarn?

Mrs. Mac's. I admit I read this on another blog...

Who is the HSKS6 SPEW coordinator?
Clidonia Acromantula. I was her spoiler in HSKS5

Which Gryff student just returned from London?

Hmm...the one with the most recent UK stamp on her passport?

Which Gryffindor has cats named after the muggle rock band, The Ramones?

One with Excellent taste...

What is your favorite childhood television program (Magic or Muggle)?

As the Cauldron Bubbles. Celestina Warbeck made the rare guest appearance... Well, it was my favorite as a child. I always had strange tastes.[This is not a trick question, as North America has had Wizard TV for many years, even if the UK in teh 90's seemed not to.]

What is your favorite adult television program (Magic or Muggle)?

Currently, the Backyardigans. DH insists the children watch Muggle cartoons...

Which travel destination did you last visit?

Lancaster, PA and Gettysburg, PA

What was your last finished object (FO)?

Totally finished? I think a Ravenclaw Wee Tiny Sock

How many project(s) planned for holiday gifts? How many do you expect to actually finish and give?

Dozens. And I don't know exactly how many I will finish, but nowhere near all of them, and probably only coffee cup sleeves.


Who is the mother of Half Blood Prince?

Eileen Prince, officer in the Gobstones Club during her day...

Which Weasley became engaged in Book 6 (Half Blood Prince)?

Bill, of course.

What is the result of a Sectumsempra curse?

A slash across the victim that must be healed with a counter curse.

Who used a Bezoar to reverse poisoning?

Harry used it to reverse poisoning of Ron when Ron drank some of the Oak-matured Mead Slughorn had offered to him and Harry.

1 comment:

CentyB said...

I must agree with you -- Celestina is one of the greats of our time. She was wonderful in Knuts for Wee Wizard Willy. And now I have the Backyardigans song going through my head. Thanks ;-)