Monday, April 13, 2009

I am not entirely forgiven, but they have thought up a way to punish me...

They are making me list every single trip I have ever been on, starting with "Home from St. Mungo's when you were born, Lassie!" and ending with "Hogwarts Express back to Hogwarts after Christmas Holiday."

Then, I have to figure out how much each one would have cost a Muggle, not today, no, but back in the day it happened.

And then, I have to figure out, using the cost of floo powder through the ages, how much each one of those must have cost my parents and so forth...

and THEN I have to come up with some dollar figure, adjusted for inflation, of how much more it would have cost a Muggle to do what I have done than it cost my family. Oh, and I can't even use a Muggle calculator, no, must all be done with a pencil on paper.

I am consoling myself with peeps my Grandma Mary sent me. I love you, Grandma!

No comments: