Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who knew Dad reads my posts....

>.<

Who knew Dad reads my posts?

I am now on a "no-allowance for the rest of your life, young lady, I am making you your mum's slave for the summer and grounding you so hard you are going to need your Uncle Harry and his best broom to resurrect your head far enough for a goblin to kick it in the gutter and if I come up with anything else before you come home on the Hogwart's Express you'll be dealing with that, too."

You try getting a howler from an angry Auror in the Great Hall, not at Breakfast when everyone's half asleep and half the people aren't there, but right smack in the middle of lunch, when it is just teeming with every person on earth you would rather not have hear it. And I suspect he availed himself of Uncle George, too, because it was not just a normal howler; it had little nasty smelling explosions going on and this foul smoke that kind of boiled out of it and come to think of it was pretty Slytherin-worthy, at that.

Mum is just, you know, my mum. I totally never think of her as a Muggle. But it is also a major mistake to make an offhand comment like that to a man who fought the Death Eaters. And about his wife yet. And about your own Mum, even if you never think of her that way.

I. am. so. dead.

No comments: