Saturday, March 7, 2009

This has not been a good day

And so I will blog quickly, and to the point.

1. I am getting blogoschizosomethingo from trying to figure out how to blog myself as Gryffindor and Slytherin at the same time.

2. Ok, so my prank involved making a snow dragon attack Uncle Ron, and having him blame it on Uncle George. Freesia heard about it and was impressed enough to come find me.

"It wasn't me, so it had to be you. Good one!"

"He really blamed it on George?"

"Yes. For once he had no reason to blame it on Uncle Fred."

"Yeah, why does he ever blame anything on Uncle Fred? He died so long ago."

"Well, it is a long story."

And that was all I could get out of her, but she was quite chuffed.

Apparantly Uncle Ron never figured out that if you happen to go about halfway up the Astronomy tower, and lean out of just the right window, just the right way, you can sort of get a line of site to right in front of the shop down there in Hogsmeade. So I was able to do it from here, and of course he doesn't suspect me. What surprises is that Uncle George has not been up here asking how I did it. He seems to have spent more time up to shenanigans than anyone at Hogwarts, ever, except for Uncle Fred, so I am surprised he doesn't know about that window.

Then again, he may be planning some revenge...

No comments: